“Sanctity of Motherhood” programme is the most active pro-family movement in Russia which unites efforts of medical, scientific and journalistic societies, parents and children, young students.
The main goals of the programme are to form in the Russian society the image of a traditional family with three and more children as the social norm and to facilitate the sustainable demographic growth on the national scale.
Cooperation Agreements with 25 regions of the RF were signed.
The programme is held with support from President and Government of the Russian Federation.
The main fields of work of the programme:
- Prevention of abortions, support for centres of motherhood protection, education for specialists in pre-abortion counseling
- Development of the youth volunteer movement
- Joining the efforts of mass media, advertising community in order to promote family values
- Organizing the international and national forums, expert discussion platforms and seminars
- Participation in the creation of educational programmes and publishing activity. Implementation of educational courses on the basics of family life
- Holding annual thematic competitions
At the end of the year the Forum of the All-Russian Programme “Sanctity of Motherhood” is held and timed to coincide with the Mother’s Day.